It is now possible to incorporate Rencore Analysis to Microsoft Flow. This article will explain how to setup Rencore's analysis.
You can either add Rencore analysis to an existing flow by adding a new step or create a new as we will cover in this article.
- First, you will need to do is log into Microsoft Flow with your existing user credentials.
- Now click on "My Flows" and then "Create from Blank".
- Setup your flow to the point where you want Rencore to analyze your file. For example:
- Create a step that uses the "OneDrive for Business" action "When a file is created" and set the specific folder in your OneDrive. (e.g. /Solutions)
- Add another Step, this time type "Rencore" to the Search and click on "Analyze the contents of the specified file" by Rencore.
- Click on the "File Contents" field and select the dynamic content "File content".
- Next, click on the "File name" field and select "File name" on the new screen that appears.
- Finally, to produce the reports click on "New Step" on the search bar type "Create file" and select the action for OneDrive for Business.
- Click on the "Folder Path" field and set your desired folder. (e.g. /Reports)
- Click on the "File Name" field and select the dynamic content "File name", enter .html (as the reports will be generated in HTML) directly after it.
- Click on the "File Content" field and then click on "see more" to list all available dynamic contents. Select the dynamic content "Body".
- Click "Save".