In this release, we have improved reporting, providing a Quality Assurance Score as well as listing the rules passed and skipped to give a better understanding of the analysis performed. Improve on the rule list for SharePoint Framework (SPFx) and SPCAF.
- Extended the Quality Assurance report with information about which rules passed and which were skipped to give a better understanding of the performed analysis as well as adding analysis score to the Quality Assurance report.
- Added support for analyzing packages with assets (SPFx v1.4).
- Improved the aesthetics of the reports.
- Fixed a couple minor UI issues.
New Rules for SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
- Best Practices
- Code Quality
- Added support for detecting third-party libraries included in .js files.
- Extend detection of JS libraries references in .js files.