If you have conflicting plugins in SonarQube, you will need to do the following in order to fix the conflict:
- On the SonarQube Server stop the SonarQube Service.
- From "Services" right click the SonarQube service and select "Stop".
- Remove any plugins that are causing the conflict from the $SONARQUBE_HOME/extensions/plugins directory:
- So if it is an existing Js plugin issue with the SPCAF Js plugin. Simply remove the SPCAF Js plugin.
- Start the SonarQube service.
- From "Services" right click the SonarQube service and select "Start".