SPCAF allows the configuration of the analysis process with ruleset files (see section "Rulesets" in this documentation).
To make it easier to share these rulesets with a development team and to document the rulesets you can export the ruleset to a DOCX or PDF file.
To export a ruleset file proceed as follows:
- Start the SPCAF Settings Editor on your desktop.
- Create a new ruleset or open an existing ruleset.
- Click "Export Ruleset" from the toolbar on the right.
- Define in the shown dialog the parameters for the export:
- Output Format: Choose between DOCX and PDF
- Export Template: Choose between minimal, typical and full
- Filename: Enter a filename for the generated document. By default, the documents folder of the current user is displayed.
- After successful export, the DOCX or PDF file is automatically opened to check the results.