1 important fix (settings editor) and minor fixes and updates
- Fixed issue with incorrect ruleset files. New settings editor saved rulesets not correctly.
- Fixed issue with empty reports in TFS TeamBuild.
- Fixed exception while opening a project file and still busy background process.
- Fixed issue with maximizing client application on different screen sizes.
- SPCAF Client: Added more information to the list of licenses.
- Fixed issue in TFS Team Build: Message 'Method not found: TrackBuildWarning' stopped build.
- Fixed issue in TFS Team Build: Message 'A generic error occurred in GDI+' during report creation.
- Fixed rule 'SPC156101 Deploy missing control from attribute ControlSrc'. Folder '/15/' in path was not interpreted correctly.
- Fixed rule 'SPC050250 Assign RowLimit for SPQuery in limited range'. Some assigned values to RowLimit were not interpreted as uint (e.g. value '50').
- Fixed issue with large memory consumption due to .NET framework assemblies in Silverlight applications.