In this release Improvements made on how reports are called and further improvements to the rule list of SharePoint Framework (SPFx) and SPCAF.
- Improve how Reports in SPCAF client behave when resizing the Window.
- Update the user interface for report format selection.
- Add the facility to utilized the "ignoregeneratedcode" parameter in FxCop.
- Fixed an unexpected crash and Improved notification when trying to scan a locked file.
- Fixed an issue where the Company Name was not being displayed on the PDF report.
- Fixed an issue where Visual Studio was not linking to the right location for release notes.
- Updated the Wording and Branding to Visual Studio.
- SPM040201 : Corrected a false positive when the npm-shrinkwrap file is present in the project.
- Fixed an issue with the Activation Window and Activate Link not showing.
- SPM040201 : Fixed a spelling error on Rule.
- Fixed the reported version in Control Panel.
- Fixed an issue when using where reports were not created when using PowerShell or CommandLine and request report in lowercase (html,xml,docx or pdf).
- Fixed display issue were "Release Notes Box" in "Dialogue Box" does not expand to show the release notes.
- Fixed a display issue on the notes of "New Version Available" screen.
- Running "gulp spcaf-nobuild" after "gulp build" now exits with warning.
- Removed duplicated rule "Do not use inline code in ASPX pages".
- Fixed an issue where rule SPF010711 was not returning notification if two web parts had a similar name.
- Fixed an issue where rule SPF120701 was not being triggered on spkkg included in projects.
- Fixed an issue where rule SPF010803 is not returning notification for web parts with a similar name.
- Fixed spelling errors in documentation.
- Fixed an issue with license transfer with Powershell.
- Fixed an issue in the documentation where browsing on one page takes you to another.
- Updated Footers to show current year for copyright.
- Fixed an issue with Rule SPC060402 incorrectly flagging up .svg as not being an image file.
- Fixed a display issue with "Requesting Activation License" window.
New Rules for SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
- SPF021301 : Project doesn't reference scripts from unapproved locations.
- Best Practice
- SPF050901 : Server hosting bundles supports CORS.
- SPF010802 : Don't use HttpClient to connect to SharePoint
New Metric Rules
- Feature Elements
- SPI027301: Provides information about deployed Master Pages.
- SPI026901: Provides information about deployed Page Layouts.